Saturday, January 8, 2011

All good things come to an end

I'm in a state of sadness, having to go back to something my heart doesn't really want isn't easy. My career is MINE so I'm not sure why then do i feel so obliged to go back to unhappy-ville to keep certain individuals "happy". It's not you it's me. No, it really is. My dreams have shifted. Maybe having 2 beautiful kids and a awesome wife might have something to do with it. Maybe spending 45 days in a row with them makes you realise what's important in life. Its definitely not you Mr/Mrs relatively boring and completely over rated industry fulled (mostly) with insecure, pseudo creative geniuses pretending to save the world. Red Giorgio Armani Briefs over a pair of skinny jeans doesn't make you a super hero btw.

So as i'm sitting here im begging the god of Happy stuff to send me a sign and point me to a "happy" place. Or inotherwords, i need to start making furniture of my own turn it into a career and spend more time with my family. Life's to short to work for someone else.

X (f-ing) O X O

No comments:

Post a Comment